Thursday, July 27, 2006

11th Day July 27th - Cut the yard...now my hair and shaved!

9:30pm - So today was another blow off day.

We had breakfast with Liz's Dad at a nice little Mexican restaurant near our home. Afterwards he came over and Liz proudly displayed our landscaping. Joaquin was not feeling well so he took a nap while Liz and Emmy went to finish up the school supply shopping around 10:30am. I was working on the computer and then went to check on Joaquin around 11am. He looked so comfortable that I crawled into bed with him and took a nap myself! He woke up around noon and I woke up around 1pm. Liz took our kids and the neighbor's kids to see Monster House. She said it was pretty good...but scary.

(I'm finally getting the hang of setting up links on my blog - you can tell by the blue underlined links on the pages. Always learning...I am.)

Around 2:30pm, I headed to the comic book shop and then got my haircut. For those of you comic book geeks out there...Thor is back! And for those of you not geeks...yes...The Might God of Thunder had been killed off! But pick up Marvel's Civil War #3 and look for the surprise...okay so I've ruined it for the geeks. Sorry.

I got home around 4:30pm and headed straight for the shower. I got all that nasty hair clippings out and then then shaved.

I used the new Gillette Fusion shaver. Man...what a great shave. I was skeptical because I thought it was alot of money for a shaver...but it was worth it. I know you really can't tell but I did have a growth...my wife said I looked "scruffy." And really...I did get my hair cut.

Oh and if you're interested...I got inspired and built a page on my shaving experience. Click on the picture below. Most people that loved 70's TV will appreciate it.

So - we ordered Chinese food and ate while watching The Incredibles. I'd forgotten how much I liked that movie, I hope they make another one like they did with the Toy Story movies... Later I spread out the soaker hose and turned it on the front lawn. Tomorrow we head to Austin to visit "M-e's" God Mom "M". I call my daughter Emmy and her God mom is Emma.

I'll post more tomorrow but it will probably be late.

G-man

No comments: