Sunday, July 23, 2006

Half way done!

10:28pm - Just got back from a great BBQ at one of Liz's friends homes. Good burgers and fajitas.

This was a good weekend. On Saturday we basically stayed home and watched some TV. Then at 3pm we had a birthday party at the neighbor's house. We stayed until 5pm then walked back home and got ready for Joaquin's baseball party. The party was a success! I showed the DVD and had the coach all choked up. He even had to give himself a moment before presenting the trophies. I handed out the other DVDs to the rest of the team. The kids went wild...they loved it too. After the party ended the coach said that the DVD was something he would cherish and would probably watch it over and over again. I'm glad I did it. We got home around 10pm and actually went to bed.



Sunday - Liz got me back. Sunday I woke up and spent the early morning reading the paper on our porch and sipping my coffee. After Liz joined me and we talked about the flowerbed she's always been asking me to build. So after brunch - we took off to Home Depot to pick up some landscape timbers and dirt. 9 timbers and 10 (40lb) bags of topsoil and 2 (25lb) bags of potting soil we had finished it. But we needed more dirt. So Joaquin and I went back to get 6 more bags! Finally at 2pm we finished filling it. Liz will probably put in her plants tomorrow while I'm at my Dentist appointment for a teeth cleaning and fill in a cavity. Yuck. We had the BBQ to go to so I showered and before we went - I picked up some shrimp and steaks for later this week. Yum...

So I'll post more tomorrow when the week is planned.

G-man

No comments: