Monday, July 24, 2006

8th Day - last week!

So today I had my dental appointment. I had my teeth cleaned, filled in a cavity and they even put a sealant on my eight molars. I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a baby but I just hate going to these appointments. I get all tense and stuff but it's because of the anticipation of the pain when they are cleaning - not the pain itself that gets me all tense! But I do have one thing to calm me down - I think I'm going to use my gift certificate of a full body massage Liz and the kids gave me for my birthday. I'll probably do it on Thursday...



I was supposed to mow the yards this morning but I'll probably do it later today. Liz has to run some errands and I'm going to watch the kids and the neighbor's kids too. They'll just stick to themselves and I'll either do laundry or some more photoshop work on my Mac. Afterwards I'm gonna grill up those steaks for tonight. Pictures to come later...:-)


Grilled up the steaks and some shrimp - yummy. We all sat down and had a good dinner. Afterwards, Liz and I took a walk then just stood outside and talked with ourn neighbors from across the street and three houses down. It wasn't hot and the mosquitos even stayed away! I set up the sprinklers and we stayed outside until 9:45pm. At 10pm we sat down to watch the news and decided we're going to Fiesta Texas tomorrow. I hope I don't get too sunburned!

G-man

No comments: