Tuesday, July 25, 2006

9th Day - Fiesta Texas!

What a great day! We woke up around 8:30am , had some breakfast, packed and then took off to Fiesta Texas. We pulled in just as the park opened at 10am. We had a blast! We did the Water Park first and the entire familia did the Texas Tumbler? This is the water ride where four people sit in a large inner tube sort of thing and then you go down the tube shoot? OH MY GOD - a couple of times we banked so high off the walls that I thought we were going to flip over! My Emmy, she was hanging on but once I had to grab here and push her back down (or up since we were banking pretty severly) to the tube, I was panicked...but she was just laughing away! Both Liz and I laughed nervously as we exited the ride...you know the laugh...the one that escapes your mouth because if you don't laugh...you'll run over and beat the living crap out of the poor defensless kid working the rides? "MY KID ALMOST FLEW OUT OF THE TUBE!"




We only stayed at the Water park for 2 hours because "Blanco Boy" here was blinding the other patrons. So at around 1pm we explored the rest of the park. We had never taken Joaquin and Emmy to Fiesta Texas and they really wanted to do the do the Scooby-Doo ride then we splurged on the picture! It is great, everyone is shooting in one direction except for Mom! She told me later that "she had our backs..." It was a fun ride. I was so surprised at Emma...she was a trooper. She wanted to get on all of the rides! And it wasn't too hot either. High was around 88 with lots of cloud cover. We spotted the Justice League and since Flash wasn't around...I gladly substituted for him in the group photo. Remember - you can click on the pictures for larger ones.


But then guess who showed up just as we took the first picture? Flash...boy...he does move fast! Said he was at a potty break.
Wonder Woman was pretty hot though...



As I was saying...Joaquin and Emmy were fearless...they even tried the Superman roller coaster!

Not really...we took pictures of them sitting in the "test seat" and I just Photoshop'em into a pic! Makes me laugh though. We ended the stay at Fiesta Texas by going on that Log ride! Emmy did it too!

Gosh - we are so tired. We got home around 6:30pm and cooked a spaghetti dinner. We'll probably crash early tonight. But again...what a great day.

So tomorrow, we haven't got much planned. I hope it rains because then I won't have to mow the yards! :-)

G-man

No comments: