Saturday, July 15, 2006

G-man's vacation blog

Well - this is my first attempt at blogging. I know...I know I'm kinda behind the curve here but I guess I needed something to "blog about." I thought I would start by "needling" my friends at work by showing them what I'll be doing while on my two week vacation from work. Yes...two weeks...and yes...I love it. I started this two week gig about three years ago when a good friend of mine from work (Tracy) told me she had taken two weeks off and "absolutely loved it!" I said, "Why not?"

The first time I did the two weeks - I basically just stayed at home. Later in the first week - my wife and my two kids took off to Michigan with her Dad for a wedding. I stayed behind. I got bored so I started sending pictures to my friends at work showing them what I was up to. Below are the pics:


If you can't read the alarm clock - it reads 9:56am! Here are others I sent.







So as you can see I'm going to have some fun here. Officially my vacation doesn't start until Monday but I'm just "testing the waters" on this blog thing. I hope to put a list of things and events I (then my wife when she starts her vacation on Thursday with me) later tomorrow. So stay tuned.

G-man

No comments: