Friday, July 21, 2006

5th Day - Hawaiian Shirt Friday!

Yes, Hawaiian Shirt Friday has arrived! What a wonderful day! I slept until 9am and then Liz and I went to the Magnolia Pancake house for breakfast. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. Good stuff!






So today we'll probably go see the next Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Hand movie with Johnny Depp. I'll post my review later. Then when we get home I'll fold clothes and clean up around the house.

See ya after the movie!

G-man






Well - Liz and I were not impressed. We only give it two out of five swords. Superman Returns was MUCH better. Superman Returns was the last movie we saw about two weeks ago and it beat this Pirate movie, hands down. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Hand just relied way too much on the special effects. I know...it's funny that I'm saying that. The plot was weak and it dragged at times. I had heard they were going to do a third movie and judging from how the movie ended...I can only hope they (Disney and the producers) can redeem themselves in the third movie. Johnny Depp was okay but I lost the wonderful enchantment of "Captain Jack Sparrow" I really liked in the first movie. After the movie Liz and I wandered through Bed Bath and Beyond then went and picked up the kiddos. We stopped off for dinner at Julian's New York Pizza by the Embassy theatres. Man, that was some good pizza. They've only been open since April but I want to got back. Man...I'm gonna gain some serious weight on this vacation.

So now we're home and I'm listening to Michael Buble, I'm glad I bought his album. I may post more tonight - but I may not. We've got to clean house, do more laundry and prepare for tomorrow. Max has some sort of eye infection (he looks like Popeye) so me and kids will take him to the vet tomorrow morning before all the parties.

Hopefully it's nothing serious. We'll get some eye drops? I'll post more tomorrow.

G-man

No comments: