Tuesday, July 18, 2006

2nd Day Tuesday July 18th

10:02am - rolled out of bed today at 8:30am. Didn't have to take the kiddos to Summer Camp because my wife said she would. Last night was very relaxing - oh and dinner was good too. I won't say where I went but the chicken wings were great and there was a lot of "eye candy." I was going to work on the video but opted not to because my neighbor from across the street brought me the second album of this great classical singer Andrea Bocelli.

This guy is blind and he has such a wonderful voice. He sings in Italian, English and Spanish too. I'm looking forward to listening to the second album. I bought the album above on iTunes and we swapped CDs. Bocelli also has a website if you'd like to check it out: http://www.bocellionline.com/.

So last night I was able to watch some TV. While I'm speaking of music - I was watching this show on CBS I'd never seen before - How I Met your Mother. The episode was pretty good even though my wife said everyone was trying to recreate the "Friends" genre but at the end there was this song that really captured my attention. After the show I went online to research. I love Google. The guy singing was Michael Bublé. His rendition of "You don't know me" from his album It's Time was really done well. My wife reminded me that a lot of people have done this song but I just liked the way he sang it. So I'll probablyy go get that album on iTunes as well.


So - as I was saying. I woke up around 8:30am and was watching CNN, eating my Cheerios and planning my day.

I've got to finish digging another post hole on the side of my home before Friday because my brother-in-law is coming over to help me build a gate. We want to create an enclosure for our dog Max because he gets too excited when people come over. He jumps all over them so we'll just put him in there when folks come over. He won't be in there long, I like him running around the yard because he takes his job very seriously. He will not let anything or anyone come into our yard. Snakes, Rats etc. Good dog.



I have to do some laundry today as well. Joaquin is getting excited about tomorrow! We do the Apple iMovie boot camp from 9am to 11:30am at the Apple Store in La Canteral! Okay...I'm excited too. They'll lend him a camera and computer and he'll shoot, import, edit and burn a DVD of his movie. Brings a tear to my eye...sniff.

So for now I think I'll wash up and then head on over to Blockbuster to use up my two free movie rentals. I may get "The Hills Have Eyes" and do the laundry. I"ll keep ya'll posted.

Oh..And I found another "Mystery Bug" when I went outside. It was on Max and it looks like a leech? Picture below. It was on his back (fur) and so I knocked it off with a stick and took a picture. Comments welcome...and yes...I am reading those texan4evr and sport. :-)

G-man

No comments: